Gigabyte Crowns An Overclocking Champion For 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Damn, thats a lot of hardware. Congrats to Matose.
Besides that, whats with the scantily clad women?

freename

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2009
[citation][nom]Eugenester[/nom]Besides that, whats with the scantily clad women?[/citation]

No event is complete without them!

NeeKo

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
[citation][nom]hok[/nom]all that for 5Gs USD!?!? sheesh... think they should up the prize money there...[/citation]

They got to play with good hardware and Liquid Nitrogen for free, 5 grand is just a plus mate!

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]buzznut[/nom]Why don't they ever show what I really want to see: Clock rate! It's an overclocking competition![/citation]
Welcome to the world of multi-core computing.

I personally could care less about the clock rate. All about the overall speed of the entire system as a whole for me.

[citation][nom]Ragnar-Kon[/nom]Welcome to the world of multi-core computing.I personally could care less about the clock rate. All about the overall speed of the entire system as a whole for me.[/citation]

So you don't care if you hit 3.8 ghz or 4.0 with your cpu? You must not overclock.

G

When page three load up, I forgot what I was reading.

When i got back my senses and start continue reading to the page 4, I lost again...

L0tus

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
[citation][nom]Eugenester[/nom]Besides that, whats with the scantily clad women?[/citation]
[citation][nom]freename[/nom]No event is complete without them![/citation]
...and neither is life!

G

I'm Romanian and an avid Tom's reader for years. Sooooo proud of Matose!

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
I rather have a 24/7 stable machine than having to stay awake pouring L2N 24/7 until the system dies from condensation. Fun to see the limits thoo!

ohseus

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
[citation][nom]buzznut[/nom]So you don't care if you hit 3.8 ghz or 4.0 with your cpu? You must not overclock.[/citation]

You seem to be looking at this from the wrong perspective. When reading a video card review are you more concerned with the GPU's clock rate or the Frames per second it delivers? Of course what matters most is the performance. 3.8 or 4.0 Ghz is really just an e-peen contest if you can't get ram your timings right.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
I would compete just to have a few date nites with some of those women.
With all those hot women there they needed LN2 just to keep cool.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
EWW give the girl beside the microphone girl a BURGER FFS! I can count her ribs.

PS: My boner just died. I had one and now it's gone. Please put more clothes on because I saw your ribs and my wiener ran away.

Status
Not open for further replies.