[SOLVED] Gigabyte DS3H question

Jul 25, 2020
i want to use the B450M DS3H and a Ryzen 3 3100 but when using PcPartPicker it says that it might not be compatible because of the BIOS version. When I was searching on youtube and the internet people were building pc using this motherboard cpu combo and didnt require a BIOS update. So I want to ask you guys to give me a final answer if this combo needs a BIOS update?

Solution
i want to use the B450M DS3H and a Ryzen 3 3100 but when using PcPartPicker it says that it might not be compatible because of the BIOS version. When I was searching on youtube and the internet people were building pc using this motherboard cpu combo and didnt require a BIOS update. So I want to ask you guys to give me a final answer if this combo needs a BIOS update?

I have a Ryzen 5 3600X and it worked perfectly with the motherboard. straight from out of the box. I think they still manufacture the board, hence the reason why my board by default was F50, i.e. compatible with my CPU

If it doesn't boot up, contact Gigabyte tech support, if you still can't boot up with their support, they'll give you a reference number so you...

RyzenNoob

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020

I have a Ryzen 5 3600X and it worked perfectly with the motherboard. straight from out of the box. I think they still manufacture the board, hence the reason why my board by default was F50, i.e. compatible with my CPU

If it doesn't boot up, contact Gigabyte tech support, if you still can't boot up with their support, they'll give you a reference number so you can get a boot kit from AMD

Solution