[SOLVED] GIGABYTE G750H gold PSU

katnip.beyb

Prominent
Jul 23, 2018
Im planning to buy the gigabyte G750H PSU for the reason its a cheaper than the other brand im looking , but what are your thoughts? anyone can lighten me up that this is a good deal? if not then can you recommend me a price that ranges from 80$ that is also gold rated. Lastly is it a continuous power? or just peak wattage or whatever you call that,
Thanks in advance who will notice this,

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GIGABYTE B450 Pro wifi
AORUS 16GB 2X8GB MEMORY 3200MHZ
Gigabyte Windforce 1070 8gb ddr5
Aorus C200G TG
1tb seagate barracuda SSD

-a noob builder

Last edited:
Solution
the Seasonic focus GX 650 is perfect then , i would go for it

The GX is the updated FX version and the PX is platinum effeciencey but I wouldnt spend extra money on that

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
well no one can be completelty certain about the quality of that unit since there are no reviews for it , the 850w version did fine based on one review from kitguru and its not your worst options , but i would look for other brands and models such as the
Seasonic Focus 650w
Corsair TX-M or RMx 650w

How are they priced in your country ?

katnip.beyb

Prominent
Jul 23, 2018
well no one can be completelty certain about the quality of that unit since there are no reviews for it , the 850w version did fine based on one review from kitguru and its not your worst options , but i would look for other brands and models such as the
Seasonic Focus 650w
Corsair TX-M or RMx 650w

How are they priced in your country ?
the Seasonic focusGX and corsair TX-m is 100$
and the RMx 650w is 109$

also what kind of seasonic cause i got confused there is a GX, FX, PX

katnip.beyb

Prominent
Jul 23, 2018
the Seasonic focus GX 650 is perfect then , i would go for it

The GX is the updated FX version and the PX is platinum effeciencey but I wouldnt spend extra money on that
THANKS A LOT!guess thats the only thing ive been waiting for someone to tell that "would go for it" , will be it still sufficient if I upgrade my GPU to a 2070super? or change my processor to r7 3700x
also can you please check my build do you have any suggestion or parts to change :);););)😄

Reactions: Mezoxin

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
yes the 650w would be sufficient for any single gpu setup even a 2080ti

I would start a new topic about your build and ask about the best RAM for your system , because AMD does benefit from certain RAM speeds and models but i am not very knowlegable about that

Reactions: katnip.beyb

katnip.beyb

Prominent
Jul 23, 2018
yes the 650w would be sufficient for any single gpu setup even a 2080ti

I would start a new topic about your build and ask about the best RAM for your system , because AMD does benefit from certain RAM speeds and models but i am not very knowlegable about that
Alright thats all i need! Thank you very much for your time and a very informative comment! have a great day, would order a seasonic focus now hehe!!

Reactions: Mezoxin

Mezoxin

Reputable
Nov 3, 2019
no it has a good fan and a silent mode no need to worry about noise

all AIO coolers except top tier expensive ones offer the same performance as respectable aircoolers that are 1/3 its price , also AIO are more prone to faliures and their life expectency are very short when compared to air coolers
For your specifications and usages i would not waste money on AIO