[SOLVED] Gigabyte GA-AX370M Gaming 3 BIOS flashes

howtobeironic

Honorable
Jun 16, 2018
So, I haven't updated since around the last year, and it's on F23 BIOS firmware currently. Yeah, I know "don't flash if it's working" but thanks to Gigabyte's super-detailed update notes, I want to know if these updates have something important within.

Here's a screenshot taken showing the updates after F23 (with my on-point, very comprehensive markdown)

258z2xi.png

Yeah, super-detailed. "Avoiding 4DIMM compatibility" etc.

The core, can anyone tell me is there any important reason for me to flash one of these updates, such as vulnerability patches etc? (Note that I won't be buying a 3rd gen Ryzen anytime soon)

Solution
You said it if it works don't update.I also got a pretty old bios i flashed mine when i got the mobo and am not planning to update soon as i wont get a 3xxx model i am happy with my system.Even on MSI's website they say don't update if you don't need.

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
You said it if it works don't update.I also got a pretty old bios i flashed mine when i got the mobo and am not planning to update soon as i wont get a 3xxx model i am happy with my system.Even on MSI's website they say don't update if you don't need.

Solution