Gigabyte GA-H110M-Gaming 3

Solution
That board will be perfectly fine for that configuration with that CPU. You would do well to find an identical memory module to add to that one though, in an attempt to get them running together in dual channel. It would double your memory bandwidth which makes a noticeable difference.

No guarantees though when adding different modules that weren't factory tested to assure compatibility. Best to buy the full amount TOGETHER in a kit that has been tested. Just a thought when it comes time to maybe upgrade things. Maybe even buy a 2 x4GB or 2 x8GB kit and sell your single module to somebody who needs it.
For an H110 board, it's fine. As mentioned, it's a basic budget model so you're not going to get a lot of fan headers and it will be missing some bells and whistles found on higher end boards but you could do a lot worse than that board depending on what the rest of your hardware is.

Nov 2, 2018
Thank you for the answer,

Here is my spec:
i3-6100 (with stock cooler)
GTX 1050Ti
8x1 GB DDR4 RAM
5.4K RPM 1 TB HDD

My former motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H11OM-DS2 (it's broken and causing a boot loop) and im planning to replace it with the Gaming 3.

Sorry for my bad English

That board will be perfectly fine for that configuration with that CPU. You would do well to find an identical memory module to add to that one though, in an attempt to get them running together in dual channel. It would double your memory bandwidth which makes a noticeable difference.

No guarantees though when adding different modules that weren't factory tested to assure compatibility. Best to buy the full amount TOGETHER in a kit that has been tested. Just a thought when it comes time to maybe upgrade things. Maybe even buy a 2 x4GB or 2 x8GB kit and sell your single module to somebody who needs it.

Solution