Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 - App Center Not installing

Flam1ng Dem0n

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
So this has been an issue for several months now, but it wasn't until now that I have had time to sit down and ask about my issue that I am having with the Gigabyte App Center.

At first (when I first built my rig that has the GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 MoBo in it), I had no problems with installing updates through the app center.

However late last year I tried to install three new updates using the App Center provided by Gigabyte, and none of them install what so ever.

Here's the breakdown of what is going on:

1: I open up the App Center from the Windows 7 tray.
2: I click "Live Update"
3: It checks for available updates (which actually take a while for some odd reason)
4: I select the updates that I want to install (which right now happens to be @BIOS, OnOffCharge2, and SmartRecovery2).
5: I hit update and it fully downloads the update, but...
6: It never installs. At all. It doesn't even go over 0%. I mean it.

So overall I can't use the App Center to update my MoBo or anything else related it. I have tried installing each of the updates that I listed up on their own instead of as a bulk install and I still get the same issue. I actually let the App Center sit there, and I went out to run some errands around town (so no less then 30 minutes) and when I got back the percentage was still sitting at 0% for the first update that was already downloaded and "installing" when I walked out the door.

Does anyone have a clue why is going wrong? And if so, how do I fix it?

Thank you for any help given

Flam1ng Dem0n

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012

When I tried to install it, the installer said it had already been installed or that a new version already existed.

See here:
NET%20Framework%20Nope.png

Flam1ng Dem0n

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
I am currently uninstalling .NET Framework 4.6 (which is what seems to be installed).
I will then try reinstalling 4.5 and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: I downgraded back to 4.5 and nothing has changed. The installation of software/firmware through the App Center still stays at 0%.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Also, I forgot to mention it in the original post, but I am running Windows 7 64-bit. A Intel Core i7-4790K 4.00GHz is installed too.

Flam1ng Dem0n

Honorable
Apr 3, 2012
So I take it that there is no solution to this issue? No one has posted anything for a while now.

If anyone has a possible solution to this problem, I would really appreciate it if they could say it.

Thanks