Question Gigabyte GP-B700H 700W, broken connector, system won't boot now

Oct 5, 2020
Did Gigabyte GP-B700H 700W ATX12V SLI CrossFire 80 PLUS BRONZE Power Supply requried case fan to order to start??

I Just Build My Whole Gaming Pc this is my specification
Processor: i5 9400F 9 gen (NEW)
Motherboard: ASUS TUF B365M-PLUS Gaming (NEW)
Ram: Corsair 16 GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz (NEW)
Graphic Card: MSI Nvidia Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X 6G GDDR5 Graphic Card (4 Month)
Power supply: Gigabyte GP-B700H 700W ATX12V SLI CrossFire 80 PLUS BRONZE (2 Month)

So my motherboard just arrives this evening so I started connecting my pc and then I turn on my pc so at first, It turned on and I play some game to check the fps everything was working fine
then after checking everything, I started arranging my wire so by mistakenly I broke my case fan wire so I think that wasn't a big deal. After arranging my wire and everything. I turn on my pc again But it won't turn on. So I remove all the wires and reconnect it. But it still won't turn no. but my motherboard rbg light is working
So there is three things my power supply is not working or because of case fan is not working or the motherboard is broken

so plz help instead of wasting my money on some stupid case fan I should do something else or try something so I make my pc turn on
Note: When My pc turn on case fan was connected but not spinning but is connected

sorry if my English is not good

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
You can post a picture of the broken part in order for us to gauge if your system is being grounded to any other component or if it's criss-crossing wires to prevent the system from powering up. Try breadboarding the system with bare minimum parts and power up the system with a screw driver.