[SOLVED] Gigabyte GPU LEDs don't turn on when computer boots

u700

Commendable
Feb 21, 2019
I have a Gigabyte 3060 Ti Gaming. This card usually remembers the LED settings and even if I take it out and put in another computer the LEDs normally turn on as soon as the computer starts, remembering the last color that was set. No Software was ever required for this to function.

But lately I noticed when I turn my PC on, I noticed the GPU LEDs are off and won't work until I launch the RGB Fusion software.

I have a Gigabyte B560M Aorus Pro motherboard, the LED fans and RGB strip that are connected to it, do turn on when PC starts, but the GPU doesn't.

I don't know if this could be the cause but I have updated the bios lately.

What should I do?

Reactions: Mirazul
Solution
there's usually a "stealth" or "dark" mode that can be set for certain devices or for the entire system in different scenarios.
make sure these type settings are not activated in either Fusion, Gigabyte's GPU control software, or the motherboard BIOS.

u700

Commendable
Feb 21, 2019
there's usually a "stealth" or "dark" mode that can be set for certain devices or for the entire system in different scenarios.
make sure these type settings are not activated in either Fusion, Gigabyte's GPU control software, or the motherboard BIOS.

Thanks. I ended up going into BIOS and enabling the option "LEDs in sleep, hybernation and soft power-off state" which kept them on constantly even when the PC is switched off.

Then I went to BIOS again and disabled it again. After doing it miraculously started working again.

This is my first Gigabyte motherboard, and I've never had this many strange issues, I'm getting the impression Gigabyte is not the most reliable company at least when it comes to the software side of things, the hardware itself seems solid.

Reactions: JohnBonhamsGhost