Gigabyte GTX 750Ti Surround Game Help

Ayin Haswell

Reputable
Sep 4, 2014
help me, why this model can't use surround span dekstop, i have 3 monitor i want make a game on surround game. but always crash when i try, error message EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvddmklm.sys.
i was update lastest driver version but screen is full white, nothing cursor or picture anything, (i think is not supported driver update)
please help me to using gaming surround on 3 monitor view on Gigabyte GTX 750Ti. help to right driver and right choose connector type to using gaming surround.
i have 3 toshiba 17" with d-Sub connector
on monitor 1 i plug with converter DVI-D to d-Sub
on monitor 2 i plug with converter HDMI to d-Sub
on monitor 3 i plug with converter HDMI to d-Sub
i have too DVI-D to HDMI converter.
Please help me to right choose port and right driver.. pleeassee !!

Solution
The 750ti cannot handle that much stress, Crysis 3 is barely playable on mix settings of meduim and low at 1080. Try it with one monitor, a triple monitor setup usually needs at least 2 GTX 760's or 2 R9 270's to run effectively at medium.
what game are you playing? because dx9 titles won't work... and if it's a game that eats up vram you'll run a good chance to crash the driver... i wouldn't really expect a 750ti to be strong enough to game in x3 monitors... not unless it's an old or low spec game.

Use the following conenctors:

One Dual Link DVI = > Monitor 1
One Dual Link DVI-D = > Monitor 2
One mini-HDMI = > Monitor 3

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/technology/3dvision-surround/system-requirements

Orientation: Landscape
> Accessory Display: Yes, no additional GPU
> Maximum Resolution: 7600x1600
> Maximum Resolution (Bezel Correction): 8192x1600
> Maximum number of displays: 3 in Surround
1 Accessory Display
Special Instructions:
> Any connectors can be used to enable Surround.
> Once Surround is enabled, users can use any
connector for the Accessory Display.

If you are trying to do 3D Surround, it is not supported on the 750 Ti

2GB of VRAM shouldn't be an issue as is clearly shown here:

http://alienbabeltech.com/main/gtx-770-4gb-vs-2gb-tested/3/

Virtually no fps difference between 2 Gb and 4 GB at 5760 x 1080 tho the 750Ti GPU wise is certainly no 770. Even though your likely resolution on those monitors is (I'm guessing 1440 x 900 ), that's about 1.8 times the load of a single 1920 x 1080 monitor.

The 760 would be a bit easier as you can SLI those and they support 3D Surround

Special Instructions:
> 3D Vision Surround requires using three DVI or three DisplayPort connectors.
> All monitors must be the same make and model for 3D Vision Surround.
> Using DisplayPort connectors may require the use of DisplayPort to Dual-link DVI adapters. Please consult your monitor's manual for supported 3D connectors.
> Center Display of the Surround group should be connected to the card with most displays.
> Accessory Display must be connected to the card with the most number of displays.
> You can use any connector to enable the Accessory Display.

Ayin Haswell

Reputable
Sep 4, 2014

i'am playing crysis 3

Ayin Haswell

Reputable
Sep 4, 2014

iam so sorry boss.. but on my VGA card does't same with original.. this from Gigabyte.
VGA Gigabyte Geforce GTX 750Ti ( GV-N75TOC-2GI )
I/O = 1 x DVI-D , 1 x DVI-I, 2 x HDMI

Please see this pics : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=818188011559122&set=o.138376338834&type=1

Xibyth

Reputable
Mar 22, 2014
The 750ti cannot handle that much stress, Crysis 3 is barely playable on mix settings of meduim and low at 1080. Try it with one monitor, a triple monitor setup usually needs at least 2 GTX 760's or 2 R9 270's to run effectively at medium.

Solution