GIGABYTE GTX 970 OC Edition PROBLEM

rage690

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2013
Hi guys. Let me make this as short as i can but its a LONG story.

Specs :

Windows10 Pro x64
Intel Core i5-4590 3.30GHz
GIGABYTE GTX 970 OC Edition 4GB
8 GB RAM 1x
1TB HD
PSU Huntkey APFC 700
ASUS Z97-P Motherboard
Monitor Max Resolution 1366x768
Refresh Rate 60hz

So BEFORE all this i used to have a Windows 7 x64 System. I played games and even though my rig is just 1 months old i noticed some games FREEZE with vibrating sound from the speakers. The screen is solid white and i cant do anything else but switch off my AVR because regular termination options would not work. Of all the games i played WARFACE ONLINE seems to be able to replicate this issue almost instantly when u get in a game map. Since then i can barely make use of this machine for games. i brought it to the computer store and they returned it 15 days later saying it was fixed but it was never really. a year later i decided to install Windows 10 Pro x64 to see if a more recent OS would fix the issue. After reformat i installed the drivers for the motherboard and then install the latest driver from GIGABYTE website themselves for this model. and it still would FREEZE with a white screen. when that happens and i reboot i see it freezes before the splash screen with some sort of a Cursor indicator "_" not blinking and just freezes near the center of the screen. i have no idea what that means but when i see that and then switch off my AVR again it would just return to that frozen DOS screen ( I also noticed that when i switch the AVR back on after that the PC switches itself back on before i could press the POWER button on the unit ). i have tried almost every thing including the suggestions from others to downgrade my driver to 360.00 which was supposedly stable but did the same thing. I am at a lost here. every part was brand new built from scratch and 1 month later BOOM first sign of nightmares to come.

White Screen
http://tinypic.com/r/5yds92/9

Cursor Freeze in DOS
http://tinypic.com/r/wjgj2g/9

Can you guys help me out :( ? it would be greatly appreciated :>