Gigabyte GTX1060 6gb windforce OC Component value needed ;(

Jan 12, 2019
If so happened someone has same card or 3gb version one, would someone measure 3 components value, holding card with display port on left and PCI connector facing you.
LB503, LB504 (located on side of processor, in left, bottom side) and C9940 (Located on opposite side, a little bit on left side but almost in middle(
For some reason there components just decided to blow up and die, I need to replace.
You can measure capacitance with most multimeters same goes for induction. Wouldn't record doing this but if someone know what he is doin that would help me out A LOT. ;)
Also if you really feeling lucky you could also measure voltage on these components, but I highly not recommend doing this.
Thanks a lot,
PS: There are no schematics or anything similar for Video cards ;(
PSS: Found another cap missing C362

racksmith101

Respectable
The trouble is measuring components in situ, depending on the surrounding circuitry the readings can vary widely especially with capacitors. You'll also need to get the right capacitor, the same uf/pf values are just one consideration, they also need to be the correct voltage, ripple current, temp ratings and tolerance especially if they are part of a clock gen circuit.