[SOLVED] Gigabyte h410m s2h undervolting

magzzy124

Reputable
Aug 11, 2019
I am planning to buy a Gigabyte h410m s2h mb, and I'll pair it with i3 10100f.
I am just curious if this motherboard supports undervolting, cuz I am planning to use this cpu with
the stock cooler.

Solution
Voltage manipulation is usually reserved for mid tier to higher end boards. Boards that are built around the H410 shouldn't be having the option. According to the manual, here, the BIOS has an option forVcore Voltage Mode/CPU Vcore/Dynamic Vcore (DVID)/BCLK Adaptive Voltage/CPU Graphics Voltage (VAXG)/DRAM Voltage (CH A/B), perhaps that will allow you to manipulate the voltage on your processor. As a side note, I don't think you're going to need to do an undervolt on the processor...come to think of it, the stock cooler is just a waste of material, better invest in a cheap aftermarket cooler like the one made by Vetroo V5(or cheaper).

Lutfij

Titan
Voltage manipulation is usually reserved for mid tier to higher end boards. Boards that are built around the H410 shouldn't be having the option. According to the manual, here, the BIOS has an option forVcore Voltage Mode/CPU Vcore/Dynamic Vcore (DVID)/BCLK Adaptive Voltage/CPU Graphics Voltage (VAXG)/DRAM Voltage (CH A/B), perhaps that will allow you to manipulate the voltage on your processor. As a side note, I don't think you're going to need to do an undervolt on the processor...come to think of it, the stock cooler is just a waste of material, better invest in a cheap aftermarket cooler like the one made by Vetroo V5(or cheaper).

Solution