Question Gigabyte h510m h V.S Msi h510m-a pro

Aug 5, 2022
Soo damn confused in this two motherboards , they have the same price , and in my opinion MSI is the better option , what u guys think ??

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We can start nitpicking through what's on or not on the motherboards but we'd need to know what you're looking for in either of the two motherboards. What processor are you going to pair with said motherboard?

Aug 5, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We can start nitpicking through what's on or not on the motherboards but we'd need to know what you're looking for in either of the two motherboards. What processor are you going to pair with said motherboard?
I am going to pair it with i3 10100f processor and 8gb DDR4 3200mhz ram. And a mid range graphics card

Lutfij

Titan
So the build is only going to be for gaming? You don't need a better NIC? Both boards have Realtek(budget) audio solutions, only one has the Intel NIC. Both boards will only go to a max of DDR4-2933MHz when using a 10th Gen Intel processor(i7+i9). Due to the processor the maximum frequency you will see from the rams is DDR4 2666MHz. Either get an 11th Gen processor or drop your ram kit down to DDR4-2666MHz.

Both boards are the same, save for that difference in NIC .