Question Gigabyte Motherboard formatting all existing drive after bios update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I have a problem that is making me losing my mind right now. So I have a Gigabyte Motherboard, more specifically B450 Aorus M

I updated the Bios to F50 from F32 and found out that RGB Fusion 2.0 can't detect my HyperX predator RGB Ram. So trying to "Fix" this issue, I downgrade to F42G. This is where the problem started

Everything looks normal and it also said that it was a successful bios flash....Ok so I click save and exit then it said "Reboot and Select proper drive"

after hours trying to figure out way to troubleshoot, it struck me that probably my ssd and hdd was formatted. I took a flash drive with Windows 10 ISO in it and put it in and it was true.....both ssd and hdd was formatted

its not really a big of a deal since I have nothing important and can reinstall all online games but it didnt stop there....when I shutdown the pc after reinstalling windows that night and boot it next morning

it was formatted again. All gone including OS

then I downgrade to F40 to see if that'll fix it... still it doesnt work. Downgraded to F32 and the problem is still here..... I reinstalled windows almost 4 times now and the pc keeps deleting them

PLEASE HELP ME I'M STRESSING OUT OVER THIS

PC specification :
-AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
-B450 Aorus M
-8GB DDR4 HyperX predator RGB 3200mhz

Reactions: Leandro1988
Status
Not open for further replies.