[SOLVED] Gigabyte Network adapters not showing in device manager

navnathchari

Reputable
Nov 18, 2017
I have an old pc with gigabyte h61m ds2 motherboard and Pentium g630 and 6gb of ram and 2hdd 1tb and 320gb. From past few days I am having problem connecting to internet. After trying the solutions in one of your threads reinstalling drivers ,removing ram sticks, BIOS default, everything I tried but nothing is happening... I can't connect it to internet... I also reinstalled win 7 and all drivers but of no use. Please help me

Solution
If device manager can't even see it, it means BIOS (the very basic hardware recognizer) doesn't know it exists, NOTHING else is going to save you, u wasted your time try to fix it with software.

I suggest, reset BIOS to default and if still no, then buy another NIC, whether PCIe or USB up to you.
If device manager can't even see it, it means BIOS (the very basic hardware recognizer) doesn't know it exists, NOTHING else is going to save you, u wasted your time try to fix it with software.

I suggest, reset BIOS to default and if still no, then buy another NIC, whether PCIe or USB up to you.

Solution