Gigabyte R675OC 1GI?

addahasan

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Should i buy Gigabyte R675OC 1GI?
Im not able to found any usefull information over the internet for Gigabyte's R675OC...
I will shift from ASUS EAH4650... ASUS have a very crystal clear picture quality in HD movies as well as Desktop... would this card have the same picture quality as ASUS?
Not talking about gaming performance cause i know all the cards have same chipset from AMD..

Solution
Yes no difference between Asus or Gigabyte. To say whether you should buy it or not would be more based on your other hardware inclusive of PSU.

addahasan

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Thankz for the reply mate.. I just bought it today The gigabyte HD6750... the sharpness is as good as ASUS.. But i noticed the difference in color... It's not as good as ASUS color.. ASUS was brighter in colors... And the new catalyst driver settings is very complicated in video settings... Do u have any idea how i can set the best settings for it?

addahasan

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Yeap... I noticed there were many settings that were enabled which accually should'nt be enabled... Disabled them and now it's perfect..... Thank you very much for your help.... Graphics card performance is awesome ;)

Latest posts