Gigabyte r7 260x not overclocking with any software

AhmadX

Honorable
Jun 1, 2015
Ok so Ive been searching around the net for 3 days now and I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem
My r7 260x is not overclocking. Ive tried msi afterburner, intel's overclocking software, evga precision x, amd over drive but none of them even pick up the performance of the computer and all the sliders for increasing or decreasing the values are locked in place i.e at zero.
Ive updated to latest drivers.
Ive deleted and reinstalled drivers and softwares.
Ive tried to go into bios by pressing f2 but attempting that just shows a black screen and i cant do anything.
Other specs for the pc are
Intel i5 4460 3.2 ghz
Gigabyte motherboard b85m-dh3
8 gb ram ddr3
Any help in overclocking this would be greatly appreciated :)

Solution
Ive tried msi afterburner, intel's overclocking software, evga precision x, amd over drive but none of them even pick up the performance of the computer and all the sliders for increasing or decreasing the values are locked in place i.e at zero.
Call or e-mail gigabyte. Usually you still can oc a lillte bit even the gpu is oc edition.

AhmadX

Honorable
Jun 1, 2015
Yes its oc windforce
But its driver disc gives an overclocking software
And doesn't the oc mean it can be overclocked further?
I read on this site when another person asked whether his oc of the same card could be overclocked further and he got the answer of yes

Ive tried msi afterburner, intel's overclocking software, evga precision x, amd over drive but none of them even pick up the performance of the computer and all the sliders for increasing or decreasing the values are locked in place i.e at zero.
Call or e-mail gigabyte. Usually you still can oc a lillte bit even the gpu is oc edition.

Solution