ahmedcs1985

Proper
Mar 6, 2018
Hello all,

im building a new gaming pc

main components are i7 8700k gigabyte 1080 g1 8gb GPU

Gigabyte auros gaming 7 mobo

i want my entire build to be synced with Gigabyte fusion RGB software

i want you guys to recommend me a CASE PSU Fan Rings and water cooler all rgb synced with fusion

i've seen that TT sync controller that i can plug in thermal take fans psu etc and it will be synced with gigabyte fusion

please advice if i am correct

Solution

That is a great board, so I think its a brilliant idea.
Keep in mind that the overheating issues with gigabyte boards are mainly with the ultra gaming...

Lutfij

Titan
It could be simple but if I've learned anything it's that every region and area will have a limitation or abundance of parts available for purchase. Where are you located? How much are you spending on your build? What sort of brands do you have access to and could you please pass on a link to the sites you would like to purchase off of?

You could look into NZXT's RGB lineup of products, or G.Skill's RGB as well as Corsair's RGB rams but they have their own ecosystems and do not sync up with the Gigabyte platform.

ahmedcs1985

Proper
Mar 6, 2018

im buying everything from amazon and ship it to egypt where i live mainly everything is possible to ship

except the case because the shipping cost is too high so i'm looking for your recommendation then i will start searching in local market

ahmedcs1985

Proper
Mar 6, 2018
thanks for the video keenwads i like it but the case would be a problem to ship from usa it will cost over 160$ so i will need alternatives

on gigabyte website coolermaster cases are compatible with fusion so i'm consider masterbox pro 5

the main concern now is the watercooler for the cpu the one at the video is huge and will cause problems i bet and i cannot find any other watercooling solution that fit in gigabyte fusion system

Help !

keenwads

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018

Not to worry! There are tons of water cooling brands that make coolers compatible with RGB fusion, such as ID cooling, Enermax and more. On gigabytes website they have a page with a list of every PC part that is RGB Fusion compatible.
Here is the link- https://www.gigabyte.com/mb/rgb/ready

Just make sure its compatible with the rest of your system and make sure the product is good quality before you buy it.
As always, good luck with your build! :)

keenwads

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018

That is true, gigabyte boards tend to have dodgy VRM's but they will not overheat unless you crazily overclock your CPU or if you do a ton of rendering, but if its just for gaming then the boards work perfectly.

ahmedcs1985

Proper
Mar 6, 2018

i like the extra gaming feature like internet killer port even though im not sure if it worth it , i never overclock but i don't like to buy something with common issues so im really considering buying asus maximus rog maximus x hero right now what do you think ?

keenwads

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018

That is a great board, so I think its a brilliant idea.
Keep in mind that the overheating issues with gigabyte boards are mainly with the ultra gaming and the gaming 5. The 7 doesnt really have many issues but overall the maximus x is a better board, one of the best on the market right now so I would encourage you to buy it.
As always, good luck with your build!

Solution

ahmedcs1985

Proper
Mar 6, 2018

ty for the help but still what is the best RGB cooler i can get out there i've check aura ready products

i like the deepcool captain looks and i've seen some good review about it and also the cooler master master liquid

so which one is better and you recommend ?

Feb 6, 2019

Or he could have gone for one of the Z390 Aorus boards
much more advanced than the Z370s

(yet RGB Fusion is a mess, as pretty much all of Gigabytes software... :( )

Feb 6, 2019

in all honesty, it rather depends on what you`re up to with your build
and whether you mind a noisy or humming pump or not.

have had a couple of different AiOs in the past weeks, and returned many because of their noise levels
as far as my personal experience goes, the Enermax one with the "flow indicator" and the h115i/ h100i rgb plat were by far the most quiet ones (yet the corsair aint rgb fusion compatible, dunno about the enermax one)