[SOLVED] Gigabyte RGB Fusion sync

ahmedcs1985

Proper
Mar 6, 2018
hello all,

i have new z390 aorus mother board and gpu along with gskill memories , rgb strip all compatible with RGB Fusion

i wanna know how to sync all of them together cuz every part running on his own colors even if i select the same preset

how to make them all use same preset with same color sync

and another question is there any Addressable rgb fans that can work directly with the motherboard without controller or hub and to be compatible with RGB Fusion software

Solution
Hey there fellow rgb fusion comrade

so, especially since rgb fusion 2.0 there is one fix to pretty much all your issues

uninstall!

i am actually so fed up with all of gigabytes software, that i got rid of everything of their software.
Fortunately my graphics card and mainboard are the only parts in my rig that arent compatible to Corsairs iCue, so i still can taste the rainbow n stuff

but for the gigabyte softwares... especially rgb fusion... try to avoid it
they have restricted the functionality from earlier versions to what we have now.
and even the "audio reactive mode" is garbage. When i played around that sample rate actually has more impact on the reactions that sensitivity, it feels like "Sample rate" and "Sensitivity" are...
Feb 6, 2019
Hey there fellow rgb fusion comrade

so, especially since rgb fusion 2.0 there is one fix to pretty much all your issues

uninstall!

i am actually so fed up with all of gigabytes software, that i got rid of everything of their software.
Fortunately my graphics card and mainboard are the only parts in my rig that arent compatible to Corsairs iCue, so i still can taste the rainbow n stuff

but for the gigabyte softwares... especially rgb fusion... try to avoid it
they have restricted the functionality from earlier versions to what we have now.
and even the "audio reactive mode" is garbage. When i played around that sample rate actually has more impact on the reactions that sensitivity, it feels like "Sample rate" and "Sensitivity" are even mislabelled (like interchanged)

EDIT: If the Aorus Master had a worse look and feel, built wise, i would have returned it immediately

Solution