[SOLVED] Gigabyte rtx 2060 D6 6gb rev 2 advice.

Provan

Prominent
Aug 21, 2019
I am trying to get a rtx 2060 card but the only one I can find that suits my budget is the above. However I cannot find any reviews of this particular version of this Gigabyte card. It also seems that its one of the very few available, is there a reason, Does this card have some reason why it doesn't seem very popular, I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Solution
I am trying to get a rtx 2060 card but the only one I can find that suits my budget is the above. However I cannot find any reviews of this particular version of this Gigabyte card. It also seems that its one of the very few available, is there a reason, Does this card have some reason why it doesn't seem very popular, I would appreciate any help. Thanks
Make sure you have a proper case with enough length and enough room on you mobo between things for wires... I learned the fans are no joke on these suckers. Pun intended...... But joke aside it sucked my fan cord into the gpu and cut it.... That was another 20 down the drain. But hey well cooled card no issues. Or complaints yet and I gave the person my contact info for the...
Make sure you have a proper case with enough length and enough room on you mobo between things for wires... I learned the fans are no joke on these suckers. Pun intended...... But joke aside it sucked my fan cord into the gpu and cut it.... That was another 20 down the drain. But hey well cooled card no issues. Or complaints yet and I gave the person my contact info for the warranty if anything ever happens it has a 5 year warranty and he can call me no word yet. That's was 2 years ago so it has 3yrs left

Solution

Provan

Prominent
Aug 21, 2019
Thank you, I was a bit worried because it seems to be available in a few places, whilst everyone seem to be struggling to get a rtx card.

TRENDING THREADS