Question GIGABYTE RTX 3080 Gaming Oc 10GB

Nov 5, 2022
Hi . I change my graphics card 1 month ago from 3060 to 3080 and problem with lattency appeared . I changed everything possible, i'm tired . Motherboard from Asus Rog b460 to Asus Rog Z590 E gaming, 10850K to 11900k . Only Ram is the same 2933mhz but i think is not from there . Fresh windows everything .
Gaming is not Smooth how it should be . GSync On, Msi G273Q 2k 165hz 27"
Any Help please ?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

considering you performed an upgrade, we'll be seeing a before and after of your system's specs. Please include the age of the PSU if that didn't change/get upgraded apart from mentioning the make and model of the PSU.

Fresh windows everything .
Where did you source the installer for the OS?

Reactions: MakeSomeSpace
Nov 5, 2022
Sorry .
My PC Specs
CPU 11900K 11th Gen
GPU Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming Oc 10GB
Motherboard Asus Rog Strix Z590 E Gaming Wifi
PSU Corsair RM850 ( 2 weeks old upgrade from rm750x )
Chassis Corsair 4000d Airflow
OS Windows 10 Home
Monitor Msi Optix G273QF WQHD Gsync Compatible 165Hz
SSD 512GB Gigabyte Aorus (Windows)
SSD 1TB Samsung EVO 970 Plus ( For Games )
SSD 2.5" 2TB Crucial Mx500
RAM 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2933 Mhz

Something is wrong here but i don't know which one .
Thank You

UserBenchmark now told me Missing GPU . what pcie riser cable ?
i use 3dMark from steam and all is good there
Userbenchmark gives a better indication of what might be causing a problem. The fact it is not seeing the gpu is a sign of a problem. I know you have reinstalled Windows but try removing the driver with DDU and then reinstalling the latest driver directly from NVidia https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

A pcie riser cable is a cable that goes between the gpu and motherboard for setups where the gpu is mounted differently and cannot plug directly into the motherboard.

Nov 5, 2022
Userbenchmark gives a better indication of what might be causing a problem. The fact it is not seeing the gpu is a sign of a problem. I know you have reinstalled Windows but try removing the driver with DDU and then reinstalling the latest driver directly from NVidia https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

A pcie riser cable is a cable that goes between the gpu and motherboard for setups where the gpu is mounted differently and cannot plug directly into the motherboard.
No i don't use this riser cable . But now 3dMark same issue. Told me no information about this pc :eek: