Question Gigabyte RX460 4GB BIOS

smdg

Commendable
Feb 3, 2019
Hi! I have a question, Does the Gigabyte RX460 4gb version show Its BIOS window during boot up or not??

When i used the GB RX460 on my PC a Window used to come up after the BIOS Picture( or whatever you call it ) but because my PC was too much old there were there were Lag spikes sort of things and the BIOS picture wasnt clear...............

But I bought a new PC now,and the BIOS window of my GPU is not showing during start up.....................does anyone know anything about it??

My previous specs were:
MoBo: DQ45CB Intel
Processor: Q9400 Quad Core
Ram:8gb (2x4) 800mhz
Processor: 400w, (dont know what model)

And my new specs are:

Intel Core I5 3750
MSI H61m P31/w8
Ram: 8GB 1600MHZ
GPU:RX460
PSU: 400w

Sorry I dont know this much about BIOS and System Stuff

Wolfshadw

Titan
Not sure what you're referring to. When you first power on a computer, there are typically two options for what is displayed:

1) The Power On Self Test (POST) screen which looks like this:
POST+Test.png

2) The motherboard manufacturer splash screen, which is just a graphic showing the MSI logo.

Is the POST screen what you're referring to?

-Wolf sends

smdg

Commendable
Feb 3, 2019
Not sure what you're referring to. When you first power on a computer, there are typically two options for what is displayed:

1) The Power On Self Test (POST) screen which looks like this:
POST+Test.png

2) The motherboard manufacturer splash screen, which is just a graphic showing the MSI logo.

Is the POST screen what you're referring to?

-Wolf sends
Sorry for replying so late...............i was refering to the MoBo Splash screen,but it fixed somehow............I just unplugged my GPU and Then reseated it again and it was fixed..........Dont know how this is related to it,but it somehow got fixed.........
Anyway thanks for your help