[SOLVED] Gigabyte rx570 4 gb

Aug 20, 2019
I recently bought rx 570 and installed latest software but while playing rise of tomb raider, the game is still lagging and fps going down up to 1-2 fps.

I checked playing gtv 5 which is again lagging with low fps which was working fine with my gtx 710 2gb.

Not sure, what is the issue.

My pc _ motherboard - msi h110 pro
Ram_corsair 8gb ddr4
Processer - i5 6402p 2.80 ghz
Gpu - gigabyte rx570 4gb

Please help

Solution
Install GPUz so you can tell us an actual measurement of temperature.

If you touch a heat pipe while the GPU is at 75C, yeah, you're not going to be able to keep your finger on that for more than a second or two, but 75C isn't "overheating" for a GPU.
I recently bought rx 570 and installed latest software but while playing rise of tomb raider, the game is still lagging and fps going down up to 1-2 fps.

I checked playing gtv 5 which is again lagging with low fps which was working fine with my gtx 710 2gb.

Not sure, what is the issue.

My pc _ motherboard - msi h110 pro
Ram_corsair 8gb ddr4
Processer - i5 6402p 2.80 ghz
Gpu - gigabyte rx570 4gb

Please help

Which POWER SUPPLY are you using for this card ? List the model number and brand. Is the GPU or CPU overheating by any chance, when you play games ?

Use the DDU tool to do a clean re-install of the GPU drivers, IF required.

Reactions: Baisoyas
RoTR is a pretty demanding game. What resolution and video settings are you using? Either way 1-2FPS is abnormally low, what did you use to display the FPS in that game? RoTR is pretty restrictive at allowing overlays.

Have you monitored your GPU frequency while playing? GPUz can keep a log for you while in-game that you can either just stretch out the graph once you close the game, or use the "log to file" function to import as much data as you want into a spreadsheet.

Install GPUz so you can tell us an actual measurement of temperature.

If you touch a heat pipe while the GPU is at 75C, yeah, you're not going to be able to keep your finger on that for more than a second or two, but 75C isn't "overheating" for a GPU.

Solution