Gigabyte software EASY TUNE-Overclock softwareHELP

G

hey
i used the softeware and it works... my duron 800 can o/c to 950 or so fine........
but usually its in windows that it does it..
well.... when i overclocked yesterday my pc froze in icq or something i rebooted and the priocessor clock speed upon boot up in the bios info before the mem count said 950..!!
Is this a major glitch or does it reall overclock it in the bios and dave it like that too??

G

hello....i know this has nothing to do with your problem....but i've noticed u r using a GIGA-BYTE motherboard and u could help me with a small matter here.....i have a PIII processor 1GHZ (as a gift)..and was looking for the right motherboard for it...asus CUSL 2....is not present in my country....gigabyte on the other hand is available....do u have any idea which model would be the best....(if possible....with no onboard audio or video...and supporting ATA\100).....thanks in advance for any help...

G

Well i would check out www.giga-byte.com

and........ my reccomendation would be stick with Asus,
i prefer asus over giga-byte but if u can't find asus gigabyte would be my second choice, i got the gigabyte one cause it was cheaper. but check giga-byte.com and check for a model for u
if u are ordering like oversears and stuff let me know cause i know places in canada with very good deals
e-mail me k7power@usa.net

G

thanks man.......obviously everyone is suggesting asus....well i'll just have to order it from overseas....u recommend CUSL2 or the cheaper CUSL2-C..??

TRENDING THREADS