Question Gigabyte x470 ultra gaming after bios update problem.

Feb 8, 2020
I have updated the motherboard bios from f6 to f50 many times before. To update the bios, I followed the instructions that were given by Gigabyte Global Technical Service. After each bios update, windows 10 pro normmally started and I could do something for a while, but my screen, mouse and keyboard suddenly went of while chassis fans and cpu fans were working, and graphic card rgb lights were on On the other hand, ram, cpu and graphic card control ligt thati is found on the mother board were flashing meanwhile. I haven been able to figure out this problem yet. Do you have any idea about it. Please help me if you face with the same problem.

PC Peripherals:
Motherboard Product Name
: X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING (1.0)
BIOS Ver: F6
Graphic Card Brand: Sapphire rx570
CPU Model: Amd Ryzen 2600
Operating System: Win 10 64-bit
SP: 1909
RAM Brand: Kingston Hyper X 3000 Mhz 16 Gbyte
Power Supply: FSP Hydro G 850 wht 80+

Feb 8, 2020
Did you overclock RAMs? My brother had exactly same problem with that Ultra mobo.
Before bios update, I selected optimised default option. This means (as you know) xmp turn to disabled. Rams works at 2444 mhz ( I guess). I also installed the latest x470 chipset driver before update the bios. Something goes wrong but I couldn't know what is going on wrong exactly.