Question Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite - How to update correct drivers & bios?

mspy

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2013
I'm building a new PC with an AMD Ryzen 5 3600. My motherboard of choice was the Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite.
My doubts is regarding to what drivers I should install, should I use the drivers listed on the Gigabyte site or should I go directly to the 'source' ? I really don't know if the drivers listed on the Gigabyte site are specifically made for the motherboard or not.

I'll need to update this drivers:
Intel LAN driver (on Intel site appears to be more recent versions)
AMD Chipset Driver (cannot find the version listed on Gigabyte site on AMD site, can only find more recent ones I think)
Realtek HD Audio Driver or Realtek Audio Driver (cannot find any of this drivers on Realtek site, dunno what am I missing?)

Also what is the best method to update the BIOS of this motherboard? What if, for whatever reason, the power went off during the flashing can the motherboard recover from that (as I can tell this board does not have dual bios).

PS. I will be using an NVIDIA GTX 1660 SUPER, mainly for video playback, should I go for Nvidia Geforce Game Ready Driver or Nvidia Studio Driver ?

mspy

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2013
Those versions listed on AMD site do not match the one on GIGABYTE site, plus they are 10 times smaller, so the question remains which one should I use ?

TRENDING THREADS