Question Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite Issues, help!

BJMDO

Reputable
Jan 31, 2020
I recently completed a new build, but I have have never been able to access the BIOS. The components include:

GIGABYTE X570 AORUS Elite
AMD Ryzen 3600X
Seagate Firecuda 520 500GB SSD PCIe Gen4 X4 NVMe
EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 SC ULTRA 6GB GDDR5
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold 750W
G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (2 x 16GB) SDRAM DDR4 3200

I have never been able to access the BIOS. I have been able to install Windows 10, and the computer seems to work fine. I just cannot get into BIOS to make any settings adjustments. I have removed all components to bare minimum, checked all connections, reseated the CPU, switched the RAM. I have tried multiple keyboards as well. I have reflashed the BIOS twice as well as cleared the CMOS. I have also tried going through the trouble shooter in Windows 10 that is supposed to bring you into BIOS. The system will freeze 100% of the time when I try to access the BIOS. Does anyone else have any other thoughts? Thanks in advance!

BJMDO

Reputable
Jan 31, 2020
Do you mean "defective"?
Haha, yes defective. As follow up, I received a new board and having the same issue. Thankfully, Gigabyte has software to overclock as well as adjust fan settings without entering bios. The only real thing I cannot change is the boot order as I am not aware of another way outside of bios. Otherwise, it is up and running well. Thanks for tour help everyone.

Feb 2, 2020
Haha, yes defective. As follow up, I received a new board and having the same issue. Thankfully, Gigabyte has software to overclock as well as adjust fan settings without entering bios. The only real thing I cannot change is the boot order as I am not aware of another way outside of bios. Otherwise, it is up and running well. Thanks for tour help everyone.
Glad things are looking up, pity you can't find the root of the cause, guess it must be some minor compatibility issue. I'm coming to the end of building a pc with this MB, but hopefully I won't have any more difficulties.

Good gaming in the future to you!

BJMDO

Reputable
Jan 31, 2020
Glad things are looking up, pity you can't find the root of the cause, guess it must be some minor compatibility issue. I'm coming to the end of building a pc with this MB, but hopefully I won't have any more difficulties.

Good gaming in the future to you!

Thanks! I love the board otherwise. If you do have the same issue, know that Gigabyte has their apps in Windows that make it super easy to overclock the RAM and CPU. Hope your build goes a little smoother than mine!