Question "No Signal" --- Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE with Ryzen 7 5800X

May 10, 2021
I updated the bios of my motherboard with Q-Flash Plus following the right steps (downloaded the files, version F33h, i extracted them to a Fat32 usb, renamed the bios GIGABYTE.bin... ) then i connected the CPU, ram and a gpu. When i try to turn on the pc i get no output and the monitor says no signal. The fans spin, ram is on and the gpu has power. Everything should be working but i get no output, please help me. Every component is compatible.

May 10, 2021
I updated the bios of my motherboard with Q-Flash Plus following the right steps (downloaded the files, version F33h, i extracted them to a Fat32 usb, renamed the bios GIGABYTE.bin... ) then i connected the CPU, ram and a gpu. When i try to turn on the pc i get no output and the monitor says no signal. The fans spin, ram is on and the gpu has power. Everything should be working but i get no output, please help me. Every component is compatible.
If the bios is not updated correctly I think I should see a led on the motherboard saying that the cpu is missing. Is this right? If it is I can exclude a failed update with q flash

TRENDING THREADS