Nov 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

yesterday I got all my new PC parts and put them all together, but I am getting these Debug codes, that I don't understand and I can't find anything about it in the manual that helps or on the internet, so I ask you for help.

A bit of information about the setup:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Mainboard: GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER Rev 1.2
RAM: 2x 8 GB G.Skill (F4-4133C19D-16GTZKW)
GPU: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB M.2
PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 1500W

When I attempt to boot, I get the code 0d with the DRAM Lamp on, on which there is no information in the manual I can find, and for a very short time the A6 code with the description "Detect and install all currently connected SCSI devices." which I don't understand.

Any help would be extremely appreciated.. I will wait and reply to everything very quickly and supply any information that is necessary and do all I can to help you help me... Thank you very much

EDIT: Some additional information, that just might be helpful. At first I installed and connected everything, including 4 HDDs, the second DIMM slot and a CD drive. As I got the errors and found out that the A6 code might have something to do with drives I uninstalled them all and even removed the M.2 drive but STILL got the A6 code. I wanted to update the BIOS, but the manual says I need to enter the BIOS for that, which I can't reach.

Last edited:

Kochevnik

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
I'm having a similar issue with the same board and a Ryzen 5 5600X, after using the QFlash Plus to try and update the BIOS to the latest version for the Ryzen 3rd gen compatability.

Kochevnik

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
Can you get into the BIOS or even your OS?
Also, do you get the same debug codes?

No BIOS and definitely no OS (was going to need to install new anyway). Yes, I'm getting repetitions of A6, 0d, and 07 codes, along with the DRAM LED mostly light (occasionally the CPU LED mostly lit). I'll try swapping RAM which I doubt will fix it and then potentially look at installing a Ryzen 2nd gen processor to see if that helps.

Nov 30, 2020
No BIOS and definitely no OS (was going to need to install new anyway). Yes, I'm getting repetitions of A6, 0d, and 07 codes, along with the DRAM LED mostly light (occasionally the CPU LED mostly lit). I'll try swapping RAM which I doubt will fix it and then potentially look at installing a Ryzen 2nd gen processor to see if that helps.
It sounds very strange to me. Could this be a fault in the production or something? Like some compatibility issue not just in my and your case, but something more general?
Please write, if the 2nd Gen Ryzen processor works and fixes the problem.
Tomorrow I will contact my hardware dealer and see if they can help me and report back aswell.

Kochevnik

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
RAM did not work, but I just swapped in the 3600 and was able to get into the BIOS (using the new RAM also, but I don't think that was the issue). Looks like the BIOS was not correctly flashed using QFlash Plus and is still on F20 so no Ryzen 5000 support. Will update as I make more progress.

Kochevnik

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
RAM did not work, but I just swapped in the 3600 and was able to get into the BIOS (using the new RAM also, but I don't think that was the issue). Looks like the BIOS was not correctly flashed using QFlash Plus and is still on F20 so no Ryzen 5000 support. Will update as I make more progress.

Was able to update to the latest BIOS using the 3600, and then swapped in the 5600X and the other RAM and could boot into Windows installer without issue.

Dec 4, 2020
Im so glad to hear that im not the only one with this problem cuz this is mi first pc that i build and i thought that i <Mod Edit> something while building it

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 11, 2021
I had this problem today with MSI MEG UNIFY X570 with a Ryzen 9 5900x. I briefly got a A6 Error followed by a holding 0D error. I flashed bios using USB with the latest non-beta version IAW the manual and it resolved my issue.

TRENDING THREADS