Question Gigabyte x570 Auros Pro Wifi doesn't boot.

Nov 11, 2019
I have a new build using Gigabyte x570 Auros Pro Wifi with a Ryzen 7 3800X CPU. The system will not boot. When powered on, I noticed a lit red LED on the mobo labeled "CPU". The fans run and the RGB on the RAM and CPU fan work. I have attempted to boot with 4 sticks of RAM and 2 sticks of RAM. I have Gigabyte 5700X GPU installed in position 1. Even moved it to position 2 with no video. This is the second CPU because I had the same results with the first one. I'll appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.

Nov 11, 2019
I also had this problem at a time, and the problem was the pressure of the cooling fan on the CPU, I weakened a bit the screws and it was all good, also try another PSU, if your graphic card is requiring supplementary alimentation, if the motherboard is having onboard graphic card try with it and see if it works.

Nov 11, 2019
I also had this problem at a time, and the problem was the pressure of the cooling fan on the CPU, I weakened a bit the screws and it was all good, also try another PSU, if your graphic card is requiring supplementary alimentation, if the motherboard is having onboard graphic card try with it and see if it works.