Question Gigabyte x570 pro wifi no post and CPU led

roliks

Commendable
Dec 15, 2017
Have a Gigabyte x570 with a 3900x and rx580 (for now). Making a new unraid server but I can't get it to post. MB shows red led on CPU. Both ATX12v_1 (4pin) and ATX12v (8pin) are plugged in. From what I read you only need the 8-pin for the main power and the 4-pin for OC but both are plugged in. I've done several Google searches but nothing has pointed me in the right direction. Anybody have any idea what I could check or try next get this working? have a support ticket in with gigabyte but since it's the holiday it will be a while for them to respond. Any and all help is appreciated.

may be a pain but check your CPU orientation and that it's seated properly. also is the 20/24-pin main cable secure?

Have a Gigabyte x570 with a 3900x and rx580 (for now). Making a new unraid server but I can't get it to post. MB shows red led on CPU. Both ATX12v_1 (4pin) and ATX12v (8pin) are plugged in. From what I read you only need the 8-pin for the main power and the 4-pin for OC but both are plugged in. I've done several Google searches but nothing has pointed me in the right direction. Anybody have any idea what I could check or try next get this working? have a support ticket in with gigabyte but since it's the holiday it will be a while for them to respond. Any and all help is appreciated.

roliks

Commendable
Dec 15, 2017
may be a pain but check your CPU orientation and that it's seated properly. also is the 20/24-pin main cable secure?
Orientation is correct. Confirmed that at least three times before locking the CPU down. Fairly certain the others are properly seated but will verify here in a minute. Thank you for the reply

TRENDING THREADS