• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Gigabyte Xpress Install, Ambient Led not working.

May 12, 2020
(My motherboard is Gigabyte z390 gaming x)

Hello, I wanted to change the led color of my motherboard because i changed it to rainbow once and now i just wanted to change it to red.
Then when launching ambient led i got an error message saying "the utility does not support this platform", however i have changed the led before and ran it multiple times before?
Then after multiple times of reinstalling ambient led and app center from the site i decided to do it one more time from the DVD/CD and xpress install crashed no matter what
copying the files to my pc, I even put the DVD/CD into my ps3 and copy files to a pendrive from it because i thought my DVD reader might be broken.
AND I even updated the bios to F10c.

And yes any other app in the app center works.

At this point i have no idea what to do and i hope that someone will help.

Thanks

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS