Question Gigabyte z390 Aorus Master latest driver doesn't want to install.

Jun 1, 2019
Hello, I've changed my motherboard + CPU from 4790k to 9900k yesterday and tested my new rig during the day and noticed it wasn't that smooth as before even though I have pretty high FPS I also have a 144hz G-Sync monitor, I got told that it could be my BIOS being outdated so I took a look and I have the previous one, the F7 which doesn't ''support'' my i9 9900k.

I went to gigabyte's website to download the latest driver which supports my CPU (F8) and whenever I click on the installer it says: ''This app can't run on your PC, to find a version check with the software publisher'' so I really don't know what to do..

Please help me ! Thanks

Hello, I've changed my motherboard + CPU from 4790k to 9900k yesterday and tested my new rig during the day and noticed it wasn't that smooth as before even though I have pretty high FPS I also have a 144hz G-Sync monitor, I got told that it could be my BIOS being outdated so I took a look and I have the previous one, the F7 which doesn't ''support'' my i9 9900k.

I went to gigabyte's website to download the latest driver which supports my CPU (F8) and whenever I click on the installer it says: ''This app can't run on your PC, to find a version check with the software publisher'' so I really don't know what to do..

Please help me ! Thanks

You need to do a clean install of Windows 10.

The AORUS Z390 Master supports the 9900K from the F4 BIOS, that was the 1st bios.

No, you can't update the BIOS from Windows, you have to use a USB flash drive.

Jun 1, 2019
You need to do a clean install of Windows 10.

The AORUS Z390 Master supports the 9900K from the F4 BIOS, that was the 1st bios.

No, you can't update the BIOS from Windows, you have to use a USB flash drive.
Yes I did a fresh install, and how do i update it, can you explain me in detail, I haven't done anything like this before im a noob when it comes to motherboards ! thanks

TRENDING THREADS