Question Gigabyte Z390UD won’t start - VGA light

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, I put together a new computer 1 Month ago. Everything worked great. A few days back I installed LED from my case . When turning PC on a VGA light started glowing, and all of the fans and everything booted like normal, so it looks like everything is working, but no display comes out on any monitor i reset the PC , several times but VGA light stays glowing red.I tried everything. Changed the GPU and tried different PCI- didn't work. Changed RAM -didn't work. Reset CMOS -didn't work. Tried to get signal from internal graphic -didn't work. Changed the monitor- didn't work.

My specification:
Intel i5 9600 KF
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390UD
ASUS Nvidia 1050Ti
16 GB ram (2x8) Corsair Vengeance RBB PRO
Cooler Master Master Liquid ML 120L RGB
Sharkoon Pure Stell Midi ATX RGB

I don't know what else to try. Maybe the problem is in the bios, but I can not come to BIOS , because system is not booting. Is there a solotion ?

THX fore your help

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, I asked my son, who did this...he did not install a new led in the case, he just connected controller for led for water cooling. He connect it thru the box, not thru motherboard.

The PSU is:
Inter -Tech Argus RGB - 750W CM 750W 80Plus Gold

Brett4u6

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2004
Hi, I put together a new computer 1 Month ago. Everything worked great. A few days back I installed LED from my case . When turning PC on a VGA light started glowing, and all of the fans and everything booted like normal, so it looks like everything is working, but no display comes out on any monitor i reset the PC , several times but VGA light stays glowing red.I tried everything. Changed the GPU and tried different PCI- didn't work. Changed RAM -didn't work. Reset CMOS -didn't work. Tried to get signal from internal graphic -didn't work. Changed the monitor- didn't work.

My specification:
Intel i5 9600 KF
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390UD
ASUS Nvidia 1050Ti
16 GB ram (2x8) Corsair Vengeance RBB PRO
Cooler Master Master Liquid ML 120L RGB
Sharkoon Pure Stell Midi ATX RGB

I don't know what else to try. Maybe the problem is in the bios, but I can not come to BIOS , because system is not booting. Is there a solotion ?

THX fore your help
Did you ever get your system working? I have the same issue with the same mobo/cpu combination and wondering if you found a solution.