[SOLVED] Gigabyte z490 Vision G problem installing W10

Mar 2, 2021
I put together a new pc with a Gigabyte Z490 VISION G motherboard, I7 10700K and a m2 WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD.
I have a windows 10 pindrive that i got a few years back but i dont know waht to do after i plugged it in, what to look for and what to change.
The motherboard has found the m2 so its not a problem with that, and sometimes it say that the «BOOTMGR image is corrupted the system cannot boot.»

Is it a problem with the BIOS setup?
I will appreciate any advice you can give me.
Ps: im a pc noob

Thanks in advancre

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You should recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools. Make sure FastBoot is enabled while Secure Boot is disabled and the choose the pen drive(in boot override option) to initiate the installer. Prior to the install, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for you motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You should recreate your bootable USB installer using Windows Media Creation Tools. Make sure FastBoot is enabled while Secure Boot is disabled and the choose the pen drive(in boot override option) to initiate the installer. Prior to the install, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for you motherboard.

Solution