Review Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Ultra Review: Ports and Value Aplenty

Tom Sunday

Commendable
Jul 24, 2020
The Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Ultra is a mid-range Z690 board $349.99 price. [/QUOTE said:
There should be no politics mentioned in any of the tech forums anywhere. But for me politics starting to now gravely hit my pocketbook and interfering in my dreams of tech upgrades and notions. All I can say for the man on the street like me…"no more money for Best Buy, B&H, Newegg or Amazon, etc." Unfortunately gas prices here in LA are still going up! Today premium goes for $6.86 per gallon. Most all my driving is done now out of sheer necessity. Most people have no choice other than driving themselves to work and sitting on the freeway. When you pay to pay more money to drive, you have to take the money from somewhere else. For most ‘lower food-chain’ guys like me savings do not exist. Charging the cost of all your gas on credit cards does and many of us now will opt to pay only their credit card minimums. Where does this leave the Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Ultra? I dare not to say! But I do know that reality bites and my tank again is getting low!

ASK THE COMMUNITY