Gigabyte's Aero 15 Gaming Laptop Has '14-Inch-Like' Size, GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished

Personally I think every keyboard should have a ten-key pad. But apparently some people don't want one? Maybe I just spend more time typing numbers than other people. All my passwords have a lot of numbers in them, and regularly typing out numbers on a row is just an awful experience.

Poozle

Reputable
May 9, 2015
If this had a metal chassis I would buy it in a heart beat. Now, its close. I really like the Ethernet port built in as compared to the Razerblade and how it lacks one.

Antonio_34

Honorable
Oct 10, 2016
I recently bought a numberpadless keyboard and i really appreciate the space savings. Typing numbers in a row enables two hands to do the job so it is not much of a difference once your useto out.

xophaser

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2007
my dream laptop. A few days ago I had gigabyte aero 14 as my next laptop with msi stealth pro in second. saw this version on the 1st. Over a month I checked newegg and aero had zero sale or price drop while msi had 2. Well there was an msi sale and I just picked that up. Specs are a tad slower then the areo, but the price different was 350-550. The edge to edge screen/bexel on the aero is more modern, also the ssd is more advance on the aero. Love to carry around the orange too....

Status
Not open for further replies.