Gigaset Siemens IP for multiple stations

Jan 21, 2018
I might be a dumbass but here is my question : I work for a company and they use Gigaset Siemens IP phones so i also have one from the company. But the thing is, I also have them home. My question will be : Is there an IP phone from Siemens Gigaset that can join not only a DECT station but also the normal consumer one. Then i can take 1 IP for home and business instead of carrying both with me.

Solution
Fair question (versus "dumbass").

Carrying two phones is a nuisance - no disagreement about that....

One the other hand it is probably not a good idea to mix personal(home) and business on one phone.

There may be security risks and issues with paying for phone services.

Check your company's policies and ensure that you are allowed to do so independent of the phone/connectivity you chose to use.

Once cleared to proceed then you would likely need to work with the service provider and the applicable service account.

Ralston18

Titan
Fair question (versus "dumbass").

Carrying two phones is a nuisance - no disagreement about that....

One the other hand it is probably not a good idea to mix personal(home) and business on one phone.

There may be security risks and issues with paying for phone services.

Check your company's policies and ensure that you are allowed to do so independent of the phone/connectivity you chose to use.

Once cleared to proceed then you would likely need to work with the service provider and the applicable service account.

Solution