Girdle of opposite gender

If you export a character in BG1 wearing one, does it still have it on in
BG2.

Not the most important query ever, but it just came to me!

Patrick

"Patrick Dobson" <pjdd@oikumene.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> If you export a character in BG1 wearing one, does it still have it
on in
> BG2.

ALL possessions are removed from the character at the start of the
game in the opening cutscene. Including the items s/he is actually
wearing.

(In fact you do get the opportunity to hit Pause a split-second before
the game fades into cutscene mode, and drop any items on the floor,
and pick them up again later. This is widely regarded as a TOTAL
CHEAT.

Of course, if you're *wearing* the Gender Bender Girdle (*grin*), then
you can't drop it in this manner...)

Jonathan.

"Jonathan Ellis" <jonathan@franz-liszt.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Patrick Dobson" <pjdd@oikumene.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> > If you export a character in BG1 wearing one, does it still have it
> on in
> > BG2.
>
> ALL possessions are removed from the character at the start of the
> game in the opening cutscene. Including the items s/he is actually
> wearing.
>
> (In fact you do get the opportunity to hit Pause a split-second before
> the game fades into cutscene mode, and drop any items on the floor,
> and pick them up again later. This is widely regarded as a TOTAL
> CHEAT.
>
> Of course, if you're *wearing* the Gender Bender Girdle (*grin*), then
> you can't drop it in this manner...)

So just when I have come to terms with my new body I have it forcibly
changed once more.

I'm billing my counselling fees to Irenicus.

Patrick