Girlfriend forgot her windows 8 login password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazyrd

Honorable
May 17, 2012
So my girlfriend changed her windows 8 password the other day, and somehow forgot what she changed it to. She learned that her passwords were all too weak, and went about upgrading them all. Well whatever she came up with was too complicated to remember, lol. Now she can't use her computer.

I've been googling for the last 2 hours how to fix this, and I've come up with one option, but i don't know if it will work.
I need a recovery drive for Windows 8, and I can reset her password, but the problem is, none of our friends has a Windows 8 machine, and we can't get into hers.
I have found a legitimate download for the ISO's for Windows 8, but I don't know if I can use those as recoveries.

If I can use those, how do I do it, and if I can't, is there any way to get a recovery drive that I can use?
Not sure if it matters, but it has to be a drive, and not a disc, as her computer doesn't have a disc drive.

Solution
D
Sorry but it's against forum rules to help with any sort of password bypassing issues.
D

Deleted member 217926

Sorry but it's against forum rules to help with any sort of password bypassing issues.

Solution
Boot into safe mode Once you are in safe more you will see the default windows admin account enabled to login with a blank password and then you under users in control panel, you can remove the your user account password which you have forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.