[SOLVED] Give me some mouse recommendations

Mar 8, 2020
Hey there, I'm looking for a new mouse mainly used in gaming, till now I've used a G502.

Ideally, the mouse would be modular like the Mad Catz 8+ (if u have any experience with Mad Catz tell me about it since I really like the look and functions of the 8+ & Pro x3) and/or feature lots of thumb keys for MMOs like the Roccat Nyth (would also love to hear what u have to say about that one).

The Max Price should be somewhere around 200€.

Solution
Never tried the Nyth but wanted to, that may be my first pick. SteelSeries Rival 500 is also good to try, Logitech G604.

My favorite mouse is very hard to find, but I think the button placement is perfect, the World of Warcraft Legendary mouse. It's not the best mouse overall but the shape of it and button placement are perfect for me. Not too many buttons, they are all easy to reach and has two side buttons by the scroll wheel and a pinkey button. Those last two are pretty much impossible to find and are in great easy to reach spots.
Never tried the Nyth but wanted to, that may be my first pick. SteelSeries Rival 500 is also good to try, Logitech G604.

My favorite mouse is very hard to find, but I think the button placement is perfect, the World of Warcraft Legendary mouse. It's not the best mouse overall but the shape of it and button placement are perfect for me. Not too many buttons, they are all easy to reach and has two side buttons by the scroll wheel and a pinkey button. Those last two are pretty much impossible to find and are in great easy to reach spots.

Solution