Giveaway! Giveaway Time! WIN a Seagate IronWolf 110 SSD

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2019
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my HTPC so I can binge my 4k Harry Potter and LOTR collections in Plex without buffering and 5400rpm noise!

adam_0

Honorable
Jan 31, 2014
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my FreeNAS server so I can be less reliant on spinning disks and have a decent file cache too :)

melvis72

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my built out of old parts Freenas (hope to upgrade in the future to Synology DiskStation DS718+) so I can store more digital junk.

Jul 13, 2019
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my home virtual server (no nas preference) so I can _ save my family documents safely, store my university work without issue, run vm's faster and edit my photos and videos faster as i attempt to start my micro entrepreneurial photography business to support myself through studies. .

jimday

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2006
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my SYNOLOGY so I can game with blazing speeds and infinitesimal load times.

stairmand

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2009
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my homebuild home server so I can finally pull my finger out and upgrade from Windows Home Server 2011!.

Jul 13, 2019
Please Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my Pi 4b so I can finally have a backup solution that doesn't involve USB flashdrives.

Jul 13, 2019
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my Synology so I can enable flash cache for my videos that I'm editing and speed up access for my VMware environment.

D

Deleted member 14196

I need a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my new Ryzen rig I am building

meiao

Honorable
Jun 29, 2014
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my (your NAS of preference) so I can download 10% of my Steam library.

Jul 14, 2019
banner_channel_ironwolf-110-ssd_1024x512.jpg

Seagate has welcomed a brand new SSD into their Ironwolf portfolio and we have one 480GB SSD to give away in celebration of its official launch! These drives are built for NAS and include AgileArray™ firmware to keep your NAS enclosure maximized for demanding 24×7 and multi-user environments, and can be used in an all-flash array (AFA) or in a NAS capable of caching.

To enter the giveaway, just comment below using the following:

Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my (your NAS of preference) so I can _ (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until July 26th, 2019.

Jul 14, 2019
banner_channel_ironwolf-110-ssd_1024x512.jpg

Seagate has welcomed a brand new SSD into their Ironwolf portfolio and we have one 480GB SSD to give away in celebration of its official launch! These drives are built for NAS and include AgileArray™ firmware to keep your NAS enclosure maximized for demanding 24×7 and multi-user environments, and can be used in an all-flash array (AFA) or in a NAS capable of caching.

To enter the giveaway, just comment below using the following:

Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my (your NAS of preference) so I can _ (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until July 26th, 2019.
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my (your NAS of preference) so I can have my 14 year old son put it in his computer and use his old one to build a computer for kids who can afford them. My son has been doing this for over a year and using whatever parts he can get to build computers for kids.

BigGeezer

Prominent
Jul 2, 2019
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my local backup NAS so I can backup ALL my stuff instead of just parts of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS