Giveaway! Giveaway Time! WIN a Seagate IronWolf 110 SSD

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sad_story

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my FreeNAS so I can finally organize and edit all photos and videos of my 2,5 year around the world trip on a motorcycle --- From 1998-2000 (I've a stack of CDs and DVDs..... lol!

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my soon to be purchased Synology DS218j so I can FINALLY, after many years actually being involved in IT, follow my own advice and have a network-storage and backup solution for my own personal files.

Abraziv

Reputable
Feb 25, 2016
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my Synology DS218+ so I can use power of SSD Read/Write Cache!

Mar 15, 2019
banner_channel_ironwolf-110-ssd_1024x512.jpg

Seagate has welcomed a brand new SSD into their Ironwolf portfolio and we have one 480GB SSD to give away in celebration of its official launch! These drives are built for NAS and include AgileArray™ firmware to keep your NAS enclosure maximized for demanding 24×7 and multi-user environments, and can be used in an all-flash array (AFA) or in a NAS capable of caching.

To enter the giveaway, just comment below using the following:

Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my (your NAS of preference) so I can _ (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until July 26th, 2019.
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my QNAP NAS so I can store more
banner_channel_ironwolf-110-ssd_1024x512.jpg

Seagate has welcomed a brand new SSD into their Ironwolf portfolio and we have one 480GB SSD to give away in celebration of its official launch! These drives are built for NAS and include AgileArray™ firmware to keep your NAS enclosure maximized for demanding 24×7 and multi-user environments, and can be used in an all-flash array (AFA) or in a NAS capable of caching.

To enter the giveaway, just comment below using the following:

Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my (your NAS of preference) so I can _ (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until July 26th, 2019.
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my no NAS just my new Ryzen rig so I can store more games!!!

Jul 20, 2019
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my I have no NAS of preference, so I can finish my MA film assignment. Thank you!

astropuppy

Reputable
Apr 4, 2015
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my Synology DS115J so I can get that little bit of extra speed in data transfer.

GreatMaster

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2011
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my DIY Synology NAS (which costed me 50$) so I can have a better quality product and and not suffer from the failures that i made with my DIY NAS

Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my Commodore 64 so I can run software without having to first wait 20 minutes for it to load off Datasette. : 3

Or I might use it for network storage. Who knows? : D

ig

Reputable
Jun 19, 2015
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my Dlink 321 NAS so I can have more space for my work

Jul 26, 2019
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my Airdisk Q3C so I can take less risks of losing forever all my data as i have more spae for backups.

Jul 31, 2019
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my (whatever contraption I own) so I can _ (add more programs, pictures, and videos while remaining calm so not using tannerite as my resolution to frustration on how slow things run and say “not enough space please free up space ever again”.

Jul 30, 2019
Upgrade me to a #Seagate #Ironwolf SSD for my (your NAS of preference) so I can step up my memory game by a big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.