[SOLVED] Glitches while playing :(

Aug 28, 2021
Hello everyone I moved my pc to a new pc case and install a water cooler for any reason I cant play some games now on more than 60 fps I was always playing it at 144fps/hz but for some reason im having glitches when I try to play on more than 60fps this games I reinstalled win10, nvidia drivers and everything but still having the same issue I was reading a lot of posts but still cant fix it
The temperature of CPU and GPU while running the game are fine around 50-60º
There is a video of what is happening: https://streamable.com/rasr0i
I can still playing games like Valora, League of legends at +240fps without issue with 144hz so seems like the problem is when the videogame need a big graphic charge like PUGB, Black Desert Online or Apex got me glitches when I pass 60fps

Any help is appreciate :confused_old:

Last edited:
Solution
Mars Gaming Bronze 750watt less than £40 PSU and you are asking for help if you bought a half decent PSU then you might get half decent FPS
Aug 28, 2021
Try using a different video cable. If You are using hdmi try another one or switch to DP and if you are using DP try another cable.
Im already using a DP the same cable than before I switch the pc to the new box still having the issue seems like is on games that need a big graphic charge I try to stress the GPU with Funmark but it crash after 2 seconds that test start for some reason Im thinking about PSU issue but its 750w so seems weird :(

My GPU: Asus rog gtx 1060 6gb
CPU: i9-9900k
16GB RAM Win10 64B

WrongRookie

Reputable
Oct 23, 2020
Im already using a DP the same cable than before I switch the pc to the new box still having the issue seems like is on games that need a big graphic charge I try to stress the GPU with Funmark but it crash after 2 seconds that test start for some reason Im thinking about PSU issue but its 750w so seems weird :(

My GPU: Asus rog gtx 1060 6gb
CPU: i9-9900k
16GB RAM Win10 64B

Can you try out a different cable? Or better, can you try using a different port both from the Monitor and the PC?

Try using Heaven Benchmark and see if the issue persists like the game you've shown.

Would it be possible to remove the graphic card and see if it can work on a different PC? If you can do this, then it will be easier to detect whether the issue is from the monitor displaying the hertz or if its the graphic card itself.

Reactions: Gumy
Aug 28, 2021
Can you try out a different cable? Or better, can you try using a different port both from the Monitor and the PC?

Try using Heaven Benchmark and see if the issue persists like the game you've shown.

Would it be possible to remove the graphic card and see if it can work on a different PC? If you can do this, then it will be easier to detect whether the issue is from the monitor displaying the hertz or if its the graphic card itself.
Seems like I already fixed it i change the pcei connector and It seems that the graph was not making contact with the motherboard at all even though it was anchored