[SOLVED] Glitching Laptop Screen

May 29, 2020
For a while my laptop didnt connected to the internet, so yesterday i decided to update some driver, and gettting updates for windows 10. I did update windows 10 and i restart my laptop, but then i noticed some sort of glitch or my screen just move up and down for a few second then backs to normal. Then it started to glitching again and again repeatedly. Any ideas whats wrong with my laptop?

I do some research, i updated my display driver and it didnt work. I did the recovery option but still it didnt work. I dont think i have problems with the monitor cable since no one touch anything. I suspected maybe a virus.

Anyone who can help, i appreciate it.

Solution
Have you tried to check in the device manager which drivers are being used for the display? Possible that the drivers being used are not the correct ones.

Device manager>Right click monitor>Properties>Update Driver>Search driver on computer>Select from a list of installed drivers> Check which ones are available.
May 29, 2020
Have you tried to check in the device manager which drivers are being used for the display? Possible that the drivers being used are not the correct ones.

Device manager>Right click monitor>Properties>Update Driver>Search driver on computer>Select from a list of installed drivers> Check which ones are available.

Solution