Question Glitchy cpu ?

Jul 25, 2019
What about the game itself? What software are you running alongside everything else in your PC?

Cheers!
Windows 7 like A gaming edition
Before was with wind 10
All the same

Gpu Amd Radeon r9 200 3gb
CPU amd Phenom II x6 1055t
6 ram
Also the cpu temperature at stress keeps below 55

But I think that something is wrong with a cpu, but I’m not sure

Jul 24, 2019
Good day.

I would recommend having a look at your drivers and settings for the AMD card. Uninstall all GPU drivers and download and install the latest drivers. Remember NOT to just download and try and update. You have to uninstall it from device manager.

After the reinstall of the driver and the problem continues you are looking towards a hardware failure soon to happen between GPU or RAM....CPUs dont generally just pop.

Reactions: West’Chi
Since it's a RX 200-series, can you install a version of the driver from 2017? Particularly, I believe the December 2017 should be solid.

And as said above, do a clean install of the driver. You could download Guru3D's DDU and follow the instructions to fully clear the drivers from the system.

Cheers!

Reactions: West’Chi
Jul 25, 2019
Since it's a RX 200-series, can you install a version of the driver from 2017? Particularly, I believe the December 2017 should be solid.

And as said above, do a clean install of the driver. You could download Guru3D's DDU and follow the instructions to fully clear the drivers from the system.

Cheers!
Will try thanks, but I didn’t say it before this cpu have been used before it’s not a new. And maybe have been overlocked too much

Jul 25, 2019
Good day.

I would recommend having a look at your drivers and settings for the AMD card. Uninstall all GPU drivers and download and install the latest drivers. Remember NOT to just download and try and update. You have to uninstall it from device manager.

After the reinstall of the driver and the problem continues you are looking towards a hardware failure soon to happen between GPU or RAM....CPUs dont generally just pop.
The video card works perfectly, and the cpu maybe have been overlocked too much
But thanks gonna try to reinstall drivers