[SOLVED] Glorious Model O Start Up Issues

kimroar90

Commendable
Apr 25, 2018
Hi, I've seen topics on this before. The topic I read blames microsoft and windows for the issues.
But it's obvious the model o is the issue here. I never had problem starting up my pc before today, after I got my mouse yesterday. I tried 3 times to start it up, failed every time. I then plugged out my new mouse, and started it again, no problems right into windows. I connected my mouse back in and everything worked. I tried to restart pc just to be sure, with the mouse connected. It wouldnt let me restart with the mouse connected.

I downloaded "Glorious Model O Software" yesterday, set the mouse hz to 500, debounce time to 4ms and dpi 800.
I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.. please, how can I fix this? I dont want to reconnect my mouse everytime I turn on my pc.

Solution
Test it on another PC. Make sure BIOS is latest for the system. Test with different USB ports. If none of that works, return the mouse and use another brand that works or contact their support and see what they say.

kimroar90

Commendable
Apr 25, 2018
Test it on another PC. Make sure BIOS is latest for the system. Test with different USB ports. If none of that works, return the mouse and use another brand that works or contact their support and see what they say.

BIOS is already updated - only have 1 pc. But I can test it with another USB port even tho I used last mice on exactly same USB.

The problem is so weird.. it works perfectly when computer is on.

BIOS is already updated - only have 1 pc. But I can test it with another USB port even tho I used last mice on exactly same USB.

The problem is so weird.. it works perfectly when computer is on.

Devices preventing boot is not unheard of. I worked with a brand of USB to Serial adapter that prevented computers from starting same as you are seeing. If you unplug it and plug it in when system was on, it worked. If it was plugged in, computer would not boot.