Question Gmail is not getting messages from certain domains ?

imageblownoutin67

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
For the past few months I haven't recieved email alerts from X & Discord & possibly some others with the exception of admin messages. Nothing in spam or elsewhere and no blocked filters and plenty of storage. So I tried Outlook & ProtonMail & same problem. No email alerts. Gmail won't answer inquiries about it from what I see. Does anyone know what could be going on? Thanks for any help.

check if your email got hijacked
in settings in your gmail account, check if there is an unknown forward mail address where the mails are and were send to

edit: usually mails forwarded are set to delete afterwards, so the hijacked account won´t get the information which other accounts or important informations may be jeopardized

Last edited:

imageblownoutin67

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
I checked all my settings and it's all ok. I also checked if there were any security alerts and nothing. Since I can still get admin messages I don't know what is causing this. Gmail doesn't respond to anything and it's doing the same on Outlook & ProtonMail. I'm stumped.

imageblownoutin67

Honorable
Nov 29, 2018
I use Gmail through the Chrome browser & I also tried Brave. No messages from X or Discord with the exception of admin messages for example if I change a password or when I tried switching to the other email platforms I get the verification messages. There may be a couple other domains not coming through. All other messages from other domains come through with no issues. The other messages stopped coming through in May.