Gmail to get Chrome Inside Word, Excel, Powerpoint Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting but how many people don't actually have MS Office or some alternative such as OpenOffice installed on their computer? Especially GMail users. I'd think most of the people without any Office product would be the very illiterate still using AOL or just whatever address was assigned to them by their ISP.

ankaJ42

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
[citation][nom]velocityg4[/nom]Interesting but how many people don't actually have MS Office or some alternative such as OpenOffice installed on their computer? Especially GMail users. I'd think most of the people without any Office product would be the very illiterate still using AOL or just whatever address was assigned to them by their ISP.[/citation]
I don't. I have it at work, but don't need it at home very often. On the rare occasions that I do find the need to use part of an office suite, I typically use Google Docs, assuming I don't care if the world knows about it. If I need it for something sensitive, it is fairly easy to install another product. But so far it's been about 1.5 years since the last install, and I haven't had need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.