Question Gmail Tracker - Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcritchley07

Honorable
Feb 8, 2015
I suddenly found I had a good tracker which had track/no track options, very useful. Then it disappeared Anyone know it from the stuff below?

Sorry, is there no a (file) attach option here? I hav a JPG which shows how it looked very well.

tcritchley07

Honorable
Feb 8, 2015
I've registered, got my file accepted but how do I point tom's forum to it? I'm sitting looking a imgur screen which say everything except how i reference my picture externally.

Last edited:

Wolfshadw

Titan
When you visit the page your image is located at, in imgur.com, right-click on the image and select, "View Image". This loads the image only into the browser window. In the address bar is the URL for just the image. Copy that URL.

Here at Tom's, In the tool bar just above where you type your response, you should see an icon for a picture (just to the left of the smiley emoji). Click on that or select CTRL+P. Paste the Image URL into that text box and click Insert. When you click on the Post Reply button (bottom right), the image will appear in your response.

-Wolf sends

tcritchley07

Honorable
Feb 8, 2015
Anyone answer my previous reply from Sept 18th? 'My file on imgur is called 2RgAWMI but God knows how an external person gets to read it. '. Can anyone help? It is a diagram which shows exaclty what the 'tracker' I am talking about looks.

Wolfshadw

Titan
Is this your image?

2RgAWMI.jpg

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
For future reference, when you want to post an image here, you need the entire URL. In this particular case it is:

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/2RgAWMI.jpg

When viewing your image on imgur.com, right-click the image and select "View Image". When you have the image (and just the image) in the browser window, the URL in the address bar is the link to the image. Copy and paste that into the Image link in the tool bar of the reply box.

-Wolf sends

Status
Not open for further replies.